Fujisan World Heritage Center
Tourism Information Office
This is a visitor’s center located near the entrance to the Fuji Subaru Line. The South Hall which was newly established in 2016 to mark Mt. Fuji’s registration as a cultural site of world heritage, the history of Mt. Fuji and the natural environment as well as Mt. Fuji themed works of art are showcased at the center. A comprehensive information center has been established which covers information on the vicinity, including such places as Mt. Fuji and the Five Lakes of Mt. Fuji; the center can also be used as a base for sightseeing.
- Yamanashi Pref. Minamitsurugunfujikawaguchikomachi Funatsu 6663-1 Map
[North Building] open everyday
[South Building] Monthly4thTuesday
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Halal certified
- Yes (Vegetable Curry)
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
Itineraries about this spot
- A very informative center
- Before leaving the national park, we went to the Fujisan World Heritage Center, which is an information center for travelers to Mt.Fuji and the Five Lakes of Fuji, and consists of two halls, north...
- Great interp about the significance of Fujisan
- Note the hours have changed for COVID and they arent open until 0900. But if you show up around 0830 there is a lovely walk through the forest which has grown atop a lava flow.The video had english...
- All you need to know about Mount Fuji
- We visited in June after lockdown and before international tourists were back out, as we live in Shizuoka it was a local trip for us and we had the place to ourselves. Every 20 minutes there’s a film...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.