Other Coffee Shop
A small café inside a remodeled old Japanese house. The café engages in community initiatives, including selling artwork by local artists and holding irregular exhibitions in the gallery on the second floor. The mild flavor of the café's coffee, made with water from Mt. Fuji, is particularly popular. The shop closes irregularly and is sometimes only open a few days a month, making it a good idea to check before visiting. The closest station is Gekkoji Station on the Fujikyuko Line.
- Yamanashi Pref. Fujiyoshidashi Shimoyoshida 294-3 Map
- 11:00-18:00 (may change depending on Sunday)
- Irregular holidays
- If you would like to use the rental space, please inquire about the usage fee.
- Parking Lot
- Available (5 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (space outside the store)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Halal certified
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (Because there is a step at both the entrance and inside the store, it can only be used during Saturday)
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Friendly place to unwind
- Found this place on our return from climbing mount Fuji so after a little rest went back to have drink. This place may not be to every ones taste but for me was a boss little find to sit and relax...
- Nice builiding and interior but rather disappointing
- We came to Matsuyasabo because we were looking for a nice option to have a late lunch. We immeadiatly liked the old house and the nice Japanese-style room upstairs.Unfourtunatly we waited at least...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.