Hamabe no chaya
Other Coffee Shop
Hamabe no chaya (“Seaside Tea-house”) is a café located in Nanjo City. As the name suggests, the cafe is situated right on the coast, with large windows that afford a great view of the ocean; a lot of diners choose to eat at the counter by the window for this reason. The food menu features dishes that make use of locally-sourced ingredients produced in Nanjo; beverage options include Okinawan herbal tea and original-blend coffee.
- Okinawa Pref. Nanjoushi Tamagusuku Tamagusuku 2-1
- [Monday-Thursday] 10:00-21:00 (LO20:00) [Monday] 14:00-21:00 (LO20:00) [Monday (Public holidays)] 10:00-21:00 ( LO20:00) * [Friday/Saturday/Sunday] [Breakfast] 8:00-10:00
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Available 30spaces
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club, NICOS, DC)
- Available (outdoor seats only)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available (Available upon request)
- English Menu
- Available (Menu is available in Korean and Chinese)
- Halal certified
- None (Available upon request)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 1-1,000yen [Night] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (with stairs)
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not possible (only outdoor seats are possible)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Hearty Breakfast
- We had our breakfast here which was included in the stay in Sachibaru-Yadui. We were there early, and were the only customer in this hut cafe that look out to the beach. Breakfast was hearty and...
- Review my visit
- The cafe is located near beach. Nice view and drinks with reasonable price but service is a little slow (acceptable anyway). Tables are available at the roof, main cafe room, and the beach. In case...
- Amazing experience
- The family owns a few forest cottages a few restaurant and a park and it’s kind of a small family resort. I rented their tree home and was able to just walk here for lunch one day . It’s fantastic to...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.