Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
This mixed-use complex was built on the site of the former Dosokai Aoyama Apartments that were a landmark of Omotesando. With a prominent existence in Omotesando, a place where Japan’s cultural trends originate, the complex is known for its concentration of global brand shops and Japan main stores. The facility is full of shops handling refined urban products. The creative architecture designed by Japanese architect Tadao Ando is a must-see.
- Tokyo Shibuya-ku Jingumae 4-12-10
[Shop, Cafe] 11:00-21:00
[Restaurant] 11:00-23:00 (L.O.22:00)
[Shop, Cafe] 11:00-20 :00
[Restaurant] 11:00-22:00 (L.O.21:00)
- open everyday (3 Sunday Days closed)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Wheelchair accessible
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Hip area, attractive displays
- This is a hip area where the shop designs and displays are very attractive. Lots of people walking around, and lots of food outlets. Shops mainly selling branded stuff.
- Visited as a stop on a contemporary architecture tour
- It is a mixed use building with a shopping mall and housing designed by Tadeo Ando a foremost Japanese architect. The hill that it is built on continues in the interior mall area.
- People watching
- We wandered through this area to look at the different types of shopping and to go people watching. There are many different types of stores and people dressed in different outfits.It’s an...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.