Books Kinokuniya Shinjuku Main Store (紀伊國屋書店 新宿本店)
This is a large bookstore located in Shinjuku in Tokyo's Shinjuku City. The main building and annex buildings are located between Shinjuku-dori Avenue and Yasukuni-dori Avenue. On the main building's nine floors including one basement floor and eight floors above ground the store sells items such as literature, foreign books, specialist books, magazines and picture books. There is even the Shinjuku Medical Book Center that offers items specific to the medical field, the Kinokuniya Hall which is home to performances for drama and rakugo, and the Event Hall that hosts book-signings. The annex carries comics, light novels, CDs and DVDs.
- open everyday (12/31, 1/1 with changes in sales Hours)
- Parking Lot
- Not available
* Affiliated parking lot Available (Shinjuku Subnade Parking Lot)
* 5,000yen (tax included) 1 hour free parking ticket service (this Sunday)
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UC, DinersClub, MI, MUFJ, Isetan Aihaus)
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 22, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It’s hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world’s tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you’re in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.