Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
This fashion building with six floors above ground and two underground floors opened in 1978 at the intersection of Omotesando and Meiji-dori Avenue. LaForet has been an originator for leading Harajuku fashion, art and culture, with many shops inside ranging from trendy apparel shops to unique fashion brands, and has achieved landmark status in Harajuku. The sixth floor LaForet Museum Harajuku hosts exhibitions and concerts.
- Tokyo Shibuya-ku Jingumae 1-11-6
- 11:00-20:00 [Parking lot] 9:00-22:00
- There are 2 Sundays closed on Feb. And Aug. Every year (Sunday changes each time)
- Parking Lot
- Available (42spaces) * Tower Park
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, UnionPay, DinersClub, DISCOVER)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Cool and Trendy
- Loved this alternative department store in the Shibuya area. We started at the bottom and worked our way up. There are scores of small shops that cater to wildly different styles and tastes...
- The best store for affordable, exciting fashion
- Came here with my daughter and we had a ball. The variety of clothes on offer from local designers is amazing, and its fun just to enjoy the creativity on display. Some international brands too, but...
- A small mall offering local fashion, no global brands here. Takes an hour if you have time. Some cafes and fast food here too
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.