Tokyu Hands Shibuya Store
In addition to DIY-related merchandise this large chain store carries interior goods and kitchen accessories as well as pet supplies. It offers an extensive line-up from standard items to cutting edge goods, and also carries a wide assortment of items that make for fashionable gifts. On the seventh floor is the popular self-service cafe, “Hands Cafe Shibuya.”
- Tokyo Shibuya-ku Udagawachou 12-18
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Available 23spaces
- Credit Card
- * September 2018 9Monday 'Agaru! STUDIO' where you can experience 'handmade' is newly established. We are developing a corner where you can easily experience and experience 'handmade'.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Other people seem to enjoy this but...I found this store overwhelming. Floors are well marked taking you through areas with hardware, makeup, pillows and mattresses, stationary, Halloween decorations...
- I could browse all day!
- Tokyu Hands was my favourite store in Japan, hands down! While my husband lined up for hours during the grand opening of Parco next door, I spent that time exploring Tokyu Hands. I don’t even...
- Tokyu Hands is my favourite
- This is a great store - if you can take the time it can take hours to look at everything. But I think the Shinjuku one is a bit bigger and better. Shibuya has a much better fine art supplies...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.