DiverCity Tokyo Plaza
Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
This commercial facility is located in Tokyo’s Odaiba area. It opened in 2012 as a new sightseeing place for sightseeing in Tokyo. It features fast fashion shops and popular brands from Japan and overseas as well as a restaurant floor and a food court containing branches of famous Tokyo stores. It also has the Zepp DiverCity entertainment facility that contains a Round 1 Stadium complete with bowling alley. The shopping complex is also famous for the life-size Gundam replica standing just outside.
- Tokyo Koutou-ku Aomi 1-1-10
- [Shopping Service] 10:00-21:00 [Food Court] 10:00-22:00 [Restaurant] 11:00-23:00 * Some stores are different
- Irregular holidays
- Depends on the store
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Available (Multilingual translator available in the menu in the Food Court)
- Halal certified
- Yes (6F Sojibo)
- * [Telephone reception hours] 10:00-18:00
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (Umbrella bag in the facility is available)
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Reliving the childhood
- Its worth visiting. Since theres pandamic, we enjoyed the place to ourselves. Its a fun place to be with kids and kids at heart.
- Massive shopping centre with a big robot. Hard to beat
- Massive shopping centre with a big robot. Hard to beat. Oh, lets only 63 characters so here is some filler.
- Great food court
- We came here one evening to get something to eat and the place is buzzing with Japanese’s teenagers. The food court sends to be a great place to hang out with free WiFi and plenty of choices food...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.