Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
This is a multi-purpose high-rise building near Shibuya Station. Opened in 2012, a collection of approximately 200 shops, including fashion, household goods, and food stores catering to people of all ages, are assembled in the ShinQs shopping area. The building houses, in addition to cafes and restaurants, a musical theater, the Tokyu Theater Orb, and an event hall. The many upper level office floors are home to global businesses. It is one of Shibuya's landmark towers, attracting many visitors.
- Tokyo Shibuya-ku Shibuya 2-21-1
[Cafe & Restaurant 6F] 11:00-23:00
[Cafe & Restaurant 7F] 11:00-23:30 (Sunday until 23:00)
[Creative Space 8/8F] 11:00-20:00 (Some stores until 23:00)
- Depends on facility/store
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- ‘Hidden’ gem for Shibuya crossing views
- First of all it’s free. Second of all, despite being set back a little the views are pretty good of the crossing, especially if you’re armed with a 70-200 or similar lens.We spent a good hour or so...
- Get nice city view of Shibuya
- Best of all, its free so you can go up any time, multiple times, to catch day and night views of Shibuya and nearby Shinjuku! The Sky Lobby is located on the 11th floor of the Hikarie building (a...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.