Toranomon Hills (虎ノ門ヒルズ森タワー)
Toranomon Hills is a complex building centered around a skyscraper of 52 stories above the ground in Toranomon, Minato City, Tokyo. Opened in 2014, it includes shopping facilities, restaurants, cafes, conference centers, office areas, residential housing, and the Andaz Tokyo Hotel. The restaurant zone is a bright open space in a three-story atrium facing the garden.
Tokyo Minato-ku Toranomon 1-23-1-4 (Akasaka / Azabu / RoppongiArea)
[Shop] 11:00-21:00 [Restaurant] 11:00-23:00 * There are stores different from the above, such as early Mornings deep Evenings sales * Sales Hours are subject to change
- Tokyo Minato-ku Toranomon 1-23-1-4 [map]
- [Shop] 11:00-21:00 [Restaurant] 11:00-23:00 * There are stores different from the above, such as early Mornings deep Evenings sales * Sales Hours are subject to change
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Available (A designated smoking area is provided) * Please refrain from smoking while walking in the facility or outside the designated area.
- Available(Hills Wi-Fi)
- * Currently, some stores are closed or closed, and some stores have different business hours.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It's hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world's tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you're in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.