Dogo-Kan hot spring ryokan hotel
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
Dogo-Kan is a famous hot spring ryokan hotel designed by the architect Kurokawa Kisho. Situated on a small plateau in the hot springs district, it has a fine view over Matsuyama Castle. The main bath area has a comprehensive range of facilities, including water cascades, reclining baths, open-air baths, saunas, etc.; day visitors are welcome. The decor of the hotel interior is based on Edo-period street scenes, and is very impressive.
- Ehime Pref. Matsuyamashi Dougotakouchou 7-26
- Dogo Onsen Area
- 5:00-9:30/12:00-24:00 (Bill stop 23:00) Reservation Reception 9:00-20:00
- open everyday (closed due to several Sunday maintenances a year)
- [Bathing fee] Adults 1,100yen, Elementary school students 800yen (tax included) * Currently, we do not allow bathing on the way back from Sunday.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available (Available only for smoking areas)
- Available (Wi-Fi in the hall)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available (corresponding by prior inquiry)
- English Menu
- Halal certified
- None (corresponding by prior inquiry)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 3,001-5,000yen [Night] 5,001-10,000yen Remarks:* Budget 6,000-15,000yen (excluding tax) for dinner.
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Mr. Ng
- It was my first time travel to Dogo, although I visited Japan more than 30 times. I reserved a non-smoking room at Dogokan for 3 days in Nov, 2019. On the evening of the second day, I smelt...
- Classic Onsen Hotel
- We enjoyed our stay at Dogokan, having booked a Japanese room with attached private outdoor onsen (hot tub) on the 7th floor. Dogokan is perfectly located if you want to explore Dogo Onsen (one of...
- Impeccable Service
- From the moment you drive to the front door, the service was impeccable. From the front counter service staff to the waitress serving our meals in the room, they really try their very best to answer...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.