Kochi Prefecture Sakamoto Ryoma Memorial Museum
Museum / Science Museum
- Kochi Kochi-shi Urado Shiroyama 830 Map
- Kochi City Area
- 9:00-17:00 (latest entry until 16:30)
- open everyday
[Exhibition period] 700yen
[exhibition replacement periods]500yen
※Free for high school students and younger
- Parking Lot
※2 spaces are for people with disabilities
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (umbrellas cannot be brought in)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Get close to Ryoma Sakamoto, one of the most important figures in Japanese history
- Not only does this museum have very important artefacts on display in the halls, the building itself is of a special design overlooking the Pacific Ocean. You can even get onto the rooftop to get a...
- Ryoma Sakamoto Memorial Museum
- This museum, dedicated to Ryoma Sakamoto, a low ranking samurai who dreamed of modernizing Japan, is a worthwhile visit. It tells you of the struggles and determination of Sakamoto and other...
- Museum for people interested in Meiji reform in Japanese History
- The museum displayed the contributions made by Sakamoto Ryoma and others in the formation of modern Japan during the Meiji reform in the 19th century. Unlike many museums in Japan, this small museum...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.