Hotel Kazurabashi新祖谷温泉 ホテルかずら橋
Located close to Kazura Bridge in the Iya Gorge, Hotel Kazurabashi is a hot springs resort situated in a secluded valley surrounded by hills. Besides its open-air baths and large indoor communal bath, the hotel is also famous for its Tenku Open-air Bath, which is reached by a cable car the appearance of which is modeled on a mountain hut. A visit to the Tenku Open-air Bath enables visitors to enjoy soaking in hot-spring water while admiring glorious views of the Shikoku Mountains. The nearest railway station is Oboke Station on the JR Dosan Line. From Oboke Station, it takes about 15–20 minutes to reach Hotel Kazurabashi by bus or taxi.
Tokushima Pref. Miyoshishi Nishiyayamamurazentoku 33-1 (IyaArea)
[Sunday return bath] 10:30-16:00
Review of Hotel KazurabashiTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
You can take a bus from the Oboke station, however the frequency is not high, hence we took a...
- Tokushima Pref. Miyoshishi Nishiyayamamurazentoku 33-1 [ map ]
- [Sunday return bath] 10:30-16:00
- Irregular holidays (check required)
- [Sunday return bath] Adults 1200yen, 6-12 years old 600yen, 3-5 years old 300yen, 3 years old and under Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 30, 2020 (Information as of June 22, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The southeastern corner of Shikoku is home to Tokushima prefecture, a region celebrated for its luscious nature and the nation's favorite Awa Odori, an energetic dance to which an annual summer festival has been dedicated. Keeping the upbeat tempo, whirlpools excite the Naruto sea off Tokushima, while inland, dramatic cliffs line the Iya Valley, promising unrivaled views of vast and vibrant scenery.