Hotel Iya Onsen hot springs resort (和の宿 ホテル祖谷温泉)
The Hotel Iya Onsen hot spring resort is located in the Iya Gorge. There is also an open-air bath, with hot spring water flowing out from its natural source, which can be used by visitors who are not staying at the hotel. A cable-car gives access to the open-air bath near the valley bottom. Renowned as one of Japan’s “Top Three Secluded Scenic Spots,” the Iya Gorge is very popular with visitors. Within the resort, hot spring baths with scenic views are available.
Tokushima Pref. Miyoshishi Ikedachoumatsuo Matsumoto 367-28 (IyaArea)
[Sunday return hot spring] 7:30-18:00 (until Reception 17:00)
Review of Hotel IyaonsenTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
The surrounding Iya Valley is absolutely incredibly...
- Tokushima Pref. Miyoshishi Ikedachoumatsuo Matsumoto 367-28 [map]
- [Sunday return hot spring] 7:30-18:00 (until Reception 17:00)
- Irregular holidays
- [Sunday return hot spring Bathing charge]
[Open-air bath] Adults 1,700yen, Children900yen
[Observation large bath] Adults 600yen, Children 300yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Others (Smoking Corner Available)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 29, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The southeastern corner of Shikoku is home to Tokushima prefecture, a region celebrated for its luscious nature and the nation’s favorite Awa Odori, an energetic dance to which an annual summer festival has been dedicated. Keeping the upbeat tempo, whirlpools excite the Naruto sea off Tokushima, while inland, dramatic cliffs line the Iya Valley, promising unrivaled views of vast and vibrant scenery.