Hotel Iya Onsen hot springs resort
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
The Hotel Iya Onsen hot spring resort is located in the Iya Gorge. There is also an open-air bath, with hot spring water flowing out from its natural source, which can be used by visitors who are not staying at the hotel. A cable-car gives access to the open-air bath near the valley bottom. Renowned as one of Japan’s “Top Three Secluded Scenic Spots,” the Iya Gorge is very popular with visitors. Within the resort, hot spring baths with scenic views are available.
- Tokushima Pref. Miyoshishi Ikedachoumatsuo Matsumoto 367-28
- [Sunday return hot spring] 7:30-17:00 (Information desk closed) [Hotel business] 7:00-21:00
- Irregular holidays
- [Sunday return hot spring] [Open-air bath/observation bath/cable car ride] Adults1,700yen, Children900yen [observation bath] Adults700yen, Children300yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available (No smoking in the building * Smoking area Available)
- Available(free Wi-Fi)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 29, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Authentic Japanese experience in stunning nature
- We decided to splurge on this hotel during our visit to Shikoku as it is such an exceptional location and experience - we were very glad we did.The surrounding Iya Valley is absolutely incredibly...
- Great food, great view, great onsen -- worth every penny!
- Once we found out about an onsen hotel in the middle of the hidden valley of Iya, where one must take a cable car to descend to an outdoor bath, we knew we had to try it. The place certainly did...
- The jewel of accommodation in Iya Valley area
- There are so many great things about this hotel. For a starter, its transportation. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle service every morning from the hotel and every afternoon from the Oboke...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.