Nebuta Museum Wa Rasse
Museum / Science Museum
This museum in Aomori City’s Aomori Waterside Area opened in 2011 to introduce the history and charm of Aomori’s Nebuta Festival. Inside the building there is a hall containing four floats used in the festival and a “Nebuta Museum” corner where one can learn about the festival’s history. The food area where one can enjoy lunch while looking out over Aomori Harbor is also popular.
- Aomori Pref. Aomorishi Yasukata 1-1-1
- Aomori City Area
[Sep.- Apr.] 9:00-18:00
[May- Aug.] 9:00-19:00
- 8/9-10 (Large nebuta replacement), 12/31-1/1
- [Admission fee]Adults620yen, High school students460yen, Elementary and junior high school students260yen
- Parking Lot
- Available(Standard size80spaces, 3spaces for handicapped, 7spaces for bus)
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Available(FREE Wi-Fi)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Beautiful colorful floats!
- I can’t recommend this enough! It was $12 for two adults, but wow those floats are incredible! Apparently the actual festival is in august, but I recommend going to this museum as well. You can learn...
- Interesting nebuta museum
- There were many nebutas inside and they were painted with interesting Japanese figures.They were huge and impressive.This is close from A Factory. Its good to visit together.
- This museum is definitely worth a stop. The building itself is unusually designed so that starts things off on a positive note. Once inside youll see Nebuta in various station of construction and...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.