Asahikawa Ramen Village (あさひかわラーメン村)
This theme park which has assembled together the finest ramen shops from within the city of Asahikawa is approximately 20 minutes by car from JR Asahikawa Station. Current member stores include the eight restaurants of Aoba, Ittetsu-an Matsuda, Ishida, Tenkin, Santoka, Saijo, Koubo Kato and Baikoken. There are even restaurants offering miniature sizes of ramen, so visitors can easily enjoy taste testing at several places. It is also popular among tourists as a unique photo spot with a giant ramen bowl featuring chopsticks holding noodles that appear to be floating in the air.
Hokkaido Asahikawashi Nagayamajuichijou 4-119-48 (Asahikawa / SounkyoArea)
Review of Ramen Santouka Asahigawa RamenmuraTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Hokkaido Asahikawashi Nagayamajuichijou 4-119-48 [map]
- Depending on the store
- Parking Lot
- Available (150spaces)
* There is a parking lot next to the store, and a large bus parking lot.
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Others (Smoking space available outside the store)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available (Aoba, Ten Friday, except for devoted dishes)
- English Menu
- Available (Menu Table Available)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 15, 2020 (Information as of May 14, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.