Akan Yuku no Sato Tsuruga and Lake Akan Tsuruga Wings (あかん遊久の里鶴雅・あかん湖鶴雅ウイングス)
You can see the beautiful Lake Akan from the Akan Yuku no Sato Tsuruga, which is a Japanese-style onsen hotel. The Lake Akan Tsuruga Wings just next door is a very stylish onsen resort. Regardless of where you are staying, you can enjoy a variety of luxuries at both hotels that include open-air baths, a high-quality bedrock spa and the beauty salon. You can also visit the hot spring for a day trip.
Hokkaido Kushiroshi Akanchouakankonsen 4-6-10 (Kushiro / Akan / Nemuro / Kawayu / KussharoArea)
Review of Lake Akan Tsuruga WingsTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Dinner was at Hapo but it was very crowded and they put us with the Chinese section which was...
Excellent service (valet parking JPY400 per night). One of the ladies on reception spoke excellent English.
Japanese style largish...
- Hokkaido Kushiroshi Akanchouakankonsen 4-6-10 [map]
- open everyday
[Sunday return hot spring] New Year's Holiday
- [Sunday return Bathing charge] Adults1,500yen, Children (4 years old-Elementary School Students) 750yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Others (Smoking room Available)
- * Sunday return bathing is being canceled due to measures against the new coronavirus.
The resumption time is undecided.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Wheelchair accessible
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.