Yakiniku Abashiri Beer Kan
Beer Hall / Beer Restaurant
You can enjoy Wagyu beef and local beer at Yakiniku Abashiri Beer Kan, which is located seven minutes' walk from Abashiri Station. The New York style table seating is on the first floor while the Japanese style sunken kotatsu (a low table over a hole in the floor) seating is on the second floor, and it is a luxurious location to have dinner next to the Abashiri River lit up by the street lights. You can enjoy Abashiri Wagyu beef, the best in Hokkaido, together with Ryu-hyo Draft, which is Okhotsk Blue low-malt beer made with water from Okhotsk drift ice, and Abashiri Premium Beer.
- Hokkaido Abashirishi Minaminijounishi 4-1-2
[Saturday, The day before a public holiday]16:00-24:00(L.O.23:30)
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Great Food & Service
- Made a reservation through the hotel, and the service which I read in previous reviews made me a little hesitate, but to my surprise, the staff was really friendly. Ordering is easy with their iPad...
- Not suit for foreigner
- Wait 60 min and nothing happen, japanese come after me 4-5 groups and get table before me, worst. No explaining, clerk lady dont speak English but when you taste it, other thing I said is minor...
- Great selection of local wagyu
- After reading about the difficulty some other travelers had with seating, we got our hotel (the Dormy Inn close by) to book a table for us (Japanese hotels are happy to book for you, so use that...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.