Sounkyo-Kurodake no Yu Onsen
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
Sounkyo-Kurodake no Yu Onsen is a natural hot spring in the center of Sounkyo Onsen resort that is open to the public. It has a large spa on the second floor. The sauna and open-air bath is on the third floor. You can see expansive views of Sounkyo Valley from the open-air bath and also enjoy the beautifully colored leaves on the mountain trees in the autumn and snow in the winter. This place is also great for mountain climbing and sightseeing as well as day visits to the hot springs. There is a restaurant and dining room here as well.
- Hokkaido Kamikawagunkamikawachou Sounkyou Hot spring
- Biei Area
- [May--Octo.] Open everyday [Nov.--April.] Wednesday (Maintenance closed, open everyday during the Icefall Festival Period)
- [Bathing fee]Adults600yen, Children300yen, ToddlersFree
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Available(Free Wi-Fi)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- A snowy and windy Nov 2019
- The writer took the JR from Asahikawa to Kamikawa and bus to Sounkyo Onsen in Nov 2019. It was a snowy and windy day that I could not walk to the nearest fall. The city was quietly and could be...
- smoking hotel
- This place has a lovely setting but because it allows smoking there is nowhere to escape from the lingering smell. Even the so called non smoking rooms have the smell of smoke. I can not recommend...
- Cozy little town
- This is a small town which is easily covered on foot. Not much to do in the town area other than the cable car, but there were some lovely Halloween pumpkin displays. We also stumbled across a hot...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.