Ningle Terrace is a shopping area located in the forest adjacent to the New Furano Prince Hotel. Ningle appears in the book of the same name written by So Kuramoto and refers to the 15 centimeter-tall character known as The Wise Man of the Forest who lived in the forests of Hokkaido in the past. The line of small cottages in the forest with a collection of a variety of craft shops is like getting lost in a picture book. During the day, you can enjoy bathing in the forest while after sunset you can walk the romantic forest paths which are illuminated.
- Hokkaido Furanoshi Nakagoryou
- Furano Area
- Irregular holidays * Depending on the store, there is a close period on Nov.
- Parking Lot
- Available (390 spaces) * Use of New Furano Prince Hotel Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Not available
- Average budget
- Remarks:Depends on the store and product
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Cute but Empty.
- Out of the sixteenth handcrafted shops only three were open. I first visited in the afternoon but after seeing photos taken at night I return later to find only three shops open again. Looks better...
- Beautiful village
- Beautiful village with many small shops. A great shop for photo taking along with buying small souvenirs.
- Worth a visit
- Some lovely local produce and souvenirs. Well worth the effort to make a visit to the Terrace. Hours are rather short and you should check openings prior to visiting. Night time is the best time
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.