SAUNA&SPA HANAKITA (SAUNA&SPA 花の湯 HANAKITA)
A hot spring bathhouse located in front of Nozato Station in Masuishinmachi, Himeji City. Facilities include a large indoor bath, weekly changing bath, porcelain bath, and three other bath varieties; sauna; and relaxation center offering body care, tsubo foot massages, and lymph massages. There are also a comic book area, table tennis area, and restaurant.
Hyougo Pref. Himejishi Masuishinmachi 1-6 Venus Town 2F (Himeji / Ako / HarimaArea)
[Admission, bathing] 10:00-24:30 (Last entry 24:00)
Review of Sauna & Spa Hana no Yu HanakitaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Hyougo Pref. Himejishi Masuishinmachi 1-6 Venus Town 2F [map]
- [Admission, bathing] 10:00-24:30 (Last entry 24:00)
- [Admission fee]
[Adults (Junior high school students and older)] 700yen
[Children (3 years old-Elementary school age students and under)] 350yen
* No re-entry
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 21, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture's main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country's most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.