Himeji City Science Museum姫路科学館
"This science museum located in Aoyama, Himeji City has permanent exhibit themes titled ""Space,"" ""General Science,"" and ""Earth and Nature."" Its concept is to ""provide visitors with experiences they can't get elsewhere."" Exhibitions feature original displays and realia with scientific specimens, dioramas, and computer graphics. They also have large exhibits like their Jumbo Hot Air Balloon and their Foucault Pendulum, as well as a planetarium with a diameter of 27-meter dome. The museum holds science shows, special and planned exhibits, and other events."
Hyougo Pref. Himejishi Aoyama 1470-15 (Himeji / Ako / HarimaArea)
9:30-17:00 (until 16:30 admission)
Review of Himeji Science MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Traffic condition is too bad, maybe there are some bus route around here.
There is no train station. Car is very convenient to go there.
Enrtrance fee is...
- Hyougo Pref. Himejishi Aoyama 1470-15 [ map ]
- 9:30-17:00 (until 16:30 admission)
- Tuesday (The next day for public holidays), The next day for public holidays (open for SaturdaySunday Public holidays), New Year's Holiday (12/27-1/3), Equipment Maintenance and inspection day.
- [Admission fee]
[High school student]210yen
[Junior High School Students]210yen
[Elementary School Students]210yen
- Parking Lot
- Available 70spaces
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture's main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country's most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.