Roadside Station Uzushio
Michi no Eki Road Station
This road station is on Prefectural Route 237 Fukurahei, Minami Awaji City. Its gift shop sells souvenirs and specialty items like dressing made with the renowned Awaji Island onions, and their restaurant offers set meals, rice bowls, and multi-course fare featuring Awaji beef and local seafood including Awaji Island Sannen Torafugu (three-year tiger puffer fish). The Awajishima Onion Kitchen serves their Awaji Island Onion Beef Burger and onion soft serve ice cream.
- Hyougo Pref. Minamiawajishi Fukura Hei 947-22
- Awaji Island Area
- Thursday (Public holidays, temporary business during peak season), 12/31, 1/1
- Parking Lot
- Available (Car 60 spaces, Bus 6 spaces, Cycle stand 20 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Available (Smoking area available outside the building)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Available (burger shop only)
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- An Experience you will never Forget.
- This was a beautiful experience. Make sure to walk down to the base of the bridge. Depending on the tide you see the ocean flowing like a huge river. You see whirlpools and watch the boats sailing...
- Onions!!!! Whirlpool!!!! Did we mention onions?
- How does a tourist information center get such high marks? When it is located right on the tip of Awaji Island, looking across the water to Shikoku island. Where you can at the right time of day...
- Have to experience the Cruise out to appreciate the eddies
- Personally think this is a must. Was sceptical and tot cl view from a viewing gallery. Alas glad i went. Experience was unique especially with a demonstrating yacht nearby spinning in the eddy...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Hyogo
- Between Osaka and Kobe
- Hanshin Koshien Stadium
- Takarazuka Grand Theater
- Hyogo Performing Arts Center
- Mt. Rokko / Arima
- Kobe-Sanda Premium Outlet
- Kobe Oji Zoo
- Rokko Garden Terrace
- Sanda / Tamba / Sasayama
- Sasayama Castle Ruins
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori no Sato
- es koyama
- Tajima / Kinosaki
- Takeda Castle Ruins
- Izushi Castle Ruins
- Kinosaki Marine World
- Harima (Himeji, Tatsuno, Ako)
- Himeji Castle
- Himeji Central Park
- Ako Castle Ruins