Uzushio Cruise (うずしおクルーズ)
Uzushio Cruise operates tourist boats from Kameura Port in Oge, Tosadomariura, Naruto-cho, Naruto City. They provide a chance to view the whirlpools of the Naruto Strait, which has one of the fastest tidal currents in the world. Their large Wonder Naruto takes whirlpool viewing excursions and the smaller Aqua Edi has an observation area where you can check them out from one meter below the surface. There are a total of ten trips or more per day. Reservations are required for the Aqua Edi, but not for the Wonder Naruto.
Hyougo Pref. Minamiawajishi Fukura Minato Uzushi Dome Dome Not (Awaji IslandArea)
- Hyougo Pref. Minamiawajishi Fukura Minato Uzushi Dome Dome Not [map]
- Awaji IslandArea
- open everyday
- [Usage fee]
[Junior high school students and older] 2,500yen
[Elementary School Students] 1,000yen
[Child] Adults 1 person per person Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 28, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture's main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country's most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.