Hyogo Prefectural Park Awaji Hanasajiki
Park / Green Space
"A renowned destination for flowers worthy of its location on the ""Island of Flowers,"" this park was established by the Hyogo Prefecture in April 1998. ""Hanasajiki"" literally means ""flower theater gallery"" and is derived from a desire that visitors will stroll among the park's flowers stretching away like a carpet and find their own ""gallery seat."" Seasonal flower fields sprawl across grounds equal to four Koshien Stadiums in size. Visitors can enjoy rapeseed and Chinese violet cress flowers in spring, spider flowers and sunflowers in summer, cosmos and salvia in autumn, and hoary stock in winter. Great effort has been put into the design of the park's flower fields in order to delight the eyes of visitors."
- Hyogo Awaji-shi Kusumoto 3805-7
- Awaji Island Area
- 9:00-17:00(Last entry16:30)
- New Year's holiday
- Parking Lot
- Available (200spaces) * Standard size 200yen/Times, Large-sized vehicles 1,600yen/Times (currently Friday only)
- Credit Card
- Available (direct sales office, restaurant)
- * Currently under construction, around 3Monday in 2020.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Lovely views
- We went here with my folks who were visiting and it really dies have some great views. My parents are really into painting so did some of the landscapes. They’re currently building another place so I...
- Whats not to like about flowers en masse
- Lovely gardens with massed flower displays most of the year, apparently. Nicely laid out, with good paths. They are currently building an improved visitor centre.
- Flower heaven
- The park is full of flowers in seasons. Our eyes will be pleasured by spectacular view of flower beds and bay. It also free of charge.The negative side is that it is quite hard to reached if you...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.