EL VILLAGE OKAWACHIエル・ビレッジ おおかわち(休業中)
This facility dedicated to the hydroelectric Okawachi Power Station is about a 15-minute drive or bus ride from Teramae Station on the JR Bantan Line. You can spend a fun day learning about hydroelectric energy through tours of the power station, displays, and observing the dam via computer. Other attractions include their Kids' House with wooden toys, building blocks, and a ring toss for them to play with, their Decorative Bottle House displaying small bottles with dried flowers and nuts inside, and their Green House that sells seasonal flowers and more. There's a cafe, too.
Hyougo Pref. Kanzakigunkamikawachou Hase Nitta 34-1 (Himeji / Ako / HarimaArea)
- Hyougo Pref. Kanzakigunkamikawachou Hase Nitta 34-1 [ map ]
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday(The next week day if it falls on a public holiday), New Year's Holiday(12/29-1/3)
- Parking Lot
- Available 50spaces
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 22, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture's main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country's most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.