Kobe Shu-Shin-Kan Brewery
"You can reach this brewery in Koby City, Hyogo Prefecture, by taking the Hanshin Electric Railway to Ishiyagawa Station and walking about eight minutes south. They sell their Fukuju brand of Japanese sake with its fruity bouquet, manufactured under the creed of clarity, honesty, and purity. They also offer sake-based brews like plum wine and yuzu citron wine. Their famous Fukuju Junmai Ginjo sake has been served at the banquet for the Nobel Prize award ceremony, earning it the nickname ""Sake of the Nobel Prize."" Warehouse tours come in multiple languages and programs, and include video, warehouse inspections, sake tasting, and more. Their on-site hall and restaurant are available for weddings and concerts."
- Hyougo Pref. Koubeshi Higashinada-ku Mikagetsukamachi 1-8-17 Map
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Not much information given, tour is closed?
- Self-tour is possible, just need to get the Hanshin Tourist Pass (500yen) for unlimited Hanshin train ride and you will be able to explore all sake breweries around the area. Cheap and convenient...
- Nice sake
- The oldest brewery of sake in Japan,start from 1951 and now 13th generation family. This place very welcomes visitors. They usually sells other varieties of souvenirs and sakes.
- Fantastic ambiance, amazing sake
- This was a great sake experience. It changed my whole perception of what sake is. I had the joy and pleasure of getting a tour of the production facility and then having a sake tasting session. I was...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.