Stadium / Baseball Park
Sapporo Dome is located in the southeast of the city and is Sapporo’s largest all-weather indoor dome. It is one of a few stadiums in the world that are home to two professional teams in soccer and baseball, which are Consadole Sapporo and the Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters. It is widely used as a transmission point for sports and entertainment, holding global sporting competitions and large-scale concerts with more than 50,000 people. There are also dome tours that allow you to see behind the scenes.
- Hokkaido Sapporoshi Toyohira-ku Hitsujigaoka 1
- Sapporo Suburbs Area
- Depends on facility
- Irregular holidays
- Depending on the facility
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB)
- Available (Available at smoking areas)
- Available(Sapporo City Wi-Fi)
- English Menu
- Available (English is also written in the main information sign in the building)
- [Representative] 011-850-1000 [Observatory/Dome Tour Management] 011-850-1020 [Sapporo Dome Citizens' Reception (Baseball General Use/Soccer General Use)] 011-850-1009 [Goods Jam] 011-850-1018 [Sports, Stadium, Sapporo] 011-850-8750
- Average budget
- Remarks:Depends on the purpose of the visit
- Estimated stay time
- Depends on the purpose of visit
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Great stadium
- in Japan. Lots of space; good concession options and there really isn’t a bad seat or view.We have found that during Corona restrictions that the food sellers seem to run out of food early, so it...
- Keeping the crowd in and the cold out
- The Sappora Dome was built in 2001. It has a capacity of around 40,000 people. Following Dr Clarke, who said Boys, be ambitious, is it is a major sporting facility that can function even when it is...
- Probably the best Sporting Arena I have ever seen
- The pitch itself wheels in & out - a closed Dome, so this way they can use real grass, and/or the right picth size and material for each different Sport, making this one Facility...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.