Sapporo Winter Sports Museum
Museum / Science Museum
Sapporo Winter Sports Museum is located in the Okurayama Jump Stadium about 30 minutes by car from Sapporo Station. There are exhibits of many valuable materials from the Sapporo Winter Olympics held in 1972 in the museum as well as simulators that allow visitors to experience ski jumping while watching on the big screen. This is a place where you can see, touch and experience the fun of winter sports.
- Hokkaido Sapporoshi Chuou-ku Miyanomori 1274 Okurayama jumping stadium
- Sapporo Suburbs Area
- open everyday
- [Admission fee] [Adult] 600yen (540yen per person for groups of 15 or more) [Up to junior high school student] Free [65 and over] 450yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Available(sapporo city Wi-Fi)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- A small museum by the ski jump
- A museum dedicated to the 1972 winter olympics that took place in Sapporo. A short trip, but a bit of fun.
- Great Olympic Memorabilia
- Museum is set over two floors at the bottom of Okurayama Ski Jump. Good information on past Olympics with lots of memorabilia. On the lower level there are a lot of hands on activities which are...
- Great addition to a Sapporo trip!
- Went here in February, when it was extremely cold and snowy. As it is the site of the Sapporo Olympics it did let you have an idea of what it would have been like for the athletes! It is cold and...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.