Odori Park (大通公園)
Odori Park is a unique park located in the center of Sapporo City running about 1.5 kilometers from Odorinishi 1-chome to Odorinishi 12-chome. It also forms a base point that divides the city into north and south. In addition to the beautiful flowerbeds and lawns, as many as 4,700 trees from 92 species are spread about inside the park, and their changing appearance can be enjoyed through the four seasons. Odori Park is also a venue for the Lilac Festival, YOSAKOI Soran Festival, and Sapporo Snow Festival, and is popular as a place where many Sapporo locals and tourists gather for recreation as well.
Hokkaido Sapporoshi Chuou-ku Odorinishi 1 from 12-chome (SapporoArea)
Open 24 hours
Review of Odori ParkTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
1) Odori Park is a must visit when in Sapporo. It is a huge and clean park with traditional snacks, restaurants, soft service ice cream, a bubble man, and...
- Hokkaido Sapporoshi Chuou-ku Odorinishi 1 from 12-chome [map]
- Open 24 hours
- open everyday
- No admission fee is required
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Others (Non-smoking area in West 1-Chome-4 West (Smoking Area Available in West 3-Chome))
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.