Kasukabe Onsen Yura no Sato (春日部温泉 湯楽の里)
"A hot spring bathhouse situated along Prefectural Route 2 in Kobuchi, Kasukabe City. Facilities include an outdoor bath constantly replenished from a natural hot spring ""kakenagashi"" style; a high-concentration carbonated spring bath, jacuzzi, and other indoor baths; and a loyly sauna. The bathhouse also has a body care facility, rest space, game corner, and restaurant."
Saitama Pref. Kasukabeshi Kobuchi 105-1 (Koshigaya / SokaArea)
9:00-Next 1:00 (Last entry 24:30)
Review of Kasukabe Onsen Yura no SatoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 9:00-Next 1:00 (Last entry 24:30)
- Maintenance is closed several times a year
- [Admission fee]
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- * Not available to those who have tattoos.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Eclipsed by neighboring Tokyo, Saitama is often branded as the sleepy suburbs. However, look a little deeper and you’ll uncover quaint towns bursting with history and crafts from the kurazukuri Edo-period clay houses of Kawagoe to the ancient tree-enveloped temples of Chichibu.