Mitsui Shopping Park LaLaport Shin Misato
This shopping complex consists of a diverse array of some 180 establishments, including fashionable apparel shops, interior decoration stores, amusement facilities, and food shops. The complex is located three kilometers from Misato Interchange on the Joban Expressway and Tokyo-Gaikan Expressway, and it is also conveniently connected directly to the west exit of Shin-Misato Station on the JR Musashino Line. A part of the local community, this shopping center not only provides a place to shop but also adds value to living in the area.
- Misato City, Saitama Prefecture Shin Misato Lara City 3-1-1
- East Area
*Some of the above and business hours There are different stores and facilities.
- Yes (timing undecided)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, etc.)
- *[Telephone hours] 10:00-18:00
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Saitama
- Saitama City / Central Part
- Saitama Super Arena
- Aeon Mall Kawaguchi Maekawa
- Musashi Ichinomiya Hikawa-jinja Shrine
- Around Kawagoe
- Kawagoe Hikawa Shrine
- Kitain Temple
- Time Bell Tower