Saitama Prefectural Disaster-Prevention Learning Center Sona-e埼玉県防災学習センター そな-え(休業中)
An educational facility located in Fukuro, Kounosu City. The facility has an earthquake experience corner, exhibits which teach how to escape smoke and fire and use a fire extinguisher, a room where visitors can experience winds of 30 meters per second, and informational exhibits on disaster prevention. Through simulated experiences and other materials, visitors can improve their awareness of disaster prevention methods and learn what to do in the event of a disaster.
Saitama Pref. Kounosushi Fukuro 30 (Kuki / GyodaArea)
9:00-16:30 (Last admission 16:00)
Review of Saitama Prefecture Center for Disaster TrainingTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 9:00-16:30 (Last admission 16:00)
- Monday (Public holiday, The next day in case of citizens' Sunday), New Year's Holiday and others, Maintenance and inspection day.
In the hall * Open during summer vacation Period (Mid-July.-8/31)
- Admission Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 22, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Eclipsed by neighboring Tokyo, Saitama is often branded as the sleepy suburbs. However, look a little deeper and you'll uncover quaint towns bursting with history and crafts from the kurazukuri Edo-period clay houses of Kawagoe to the ancient tree-enveloped temples of Chichibu.