Koshigaya Strawberry Town (越谷いちごタウン)
A strawberry farm located in 1-Chome Mashimori, Koshigaya City. The farm grows some 64,000 Benihoppe, Akihime, Kaorino, Sainokaori, and other varieties of strawberry plants. From January to May, visitors can enjoy a 45 minute, all-you-can-eat strawberry picking course.
Saitama Pref. Koshigayashi Mashimori 1-41 (Koshigaya / SokaArea)
[Business period] 1/3-5/31 [Business Hours] 10:00-15:00 (Last entry 14:30) * Closed as soon as there are no more strawberries
- [Business period] 1/3-5/31 [Business Hours] 10:00-15:00 (Last entry 14:30) * Closed as soon as there are no more strawberries
- [Jan.--Feb.] Monday, Friday [3/1-5/6] Monday * Closed temporarily at times * Monday is Open on public holidays, Tuesday is Closed
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 7, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Eclipsed by neighboring Tokyo, Saitama is often branded as the sleepy suburbs. However, look a little deeper and you'll uncover quaint towns bursting with history and crafts from the kurazukuri Edo-period clay houses of Kawagoe to the ancient tree-enveloped temples of Chichibu.