Wakuwaku Factory Glicopia Eastグリコピア・イースト
A confectionary factory located in 9-Chome Nakamaru, Kitamoto City. The factory offers free, reservation-only tours. Tour-goers can see Pocky, Pretz, and other snacks being made; watch a movie about the history of the company; check out some 1,500 toys provided as prizes by Glico throughout the years; and take a quiz challenge, and in turn learn about Glico and snack making. For a small fee, visitors can also decorate a Giant Pocky sticky with the toppings of their choice.
Review of Glicopia EastTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
At the end of the visit, we are allowed to buy glico products. Good visit.
- Friday, Buddhist vacation, New Year's Holiday, Factory maintenance Sunday
*Complete reservation system
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 19, 2020 (Information as of June 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Eclipsed by neighboring Tokyo, Saitama is often branded as the sleepy suburbs. However, look a little deeper and you'll uncover quaint towns bursting with history and crafts from the kurazukuri Edo-period clay houses of Kawagoe to the ancient tree-enveloped temples of Chichibu.