Ryugujo Spa Hotel Mikazuki (龍宮城スパ・ホテル三日月)
"This lodging accommodation facility located in Kisarazu City is where you can enjoy day trips and buffet dinners. Ryugutei in the main building is characterized by being a theme park you can go into various hot springs such as a large one overlooking Tokyo Bay, the ""Kaiun no Yu"" that is a bath of 150-million-yen worth of pure gold and a luxurious silver bath."
Chiba Prefecture Kisarazu City Kitahama 1 (Kisarazu / KimitsuArea)
- Chiba Prefecture Kisarazu City Kitahama 1 [map]
- Not available
- [Admission fee Friday (excluding tax and bathing)]
[Children (4 years old-Elementary School Students)] 1,100yen
[Saturday Sunday Public holiday]
* Friday is different for GW, summer vacation, and New Year's Holiday.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Others (Smoking area Available)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available (please contact us)
- Temporary suspension of operations:Closed until April 23, 2020 (Information as of April 13, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 3,001-5,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not possible (Pet hotel can be kept * Paid)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you’ll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Narita - most famous as the home of Narita Airport - is a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.