Yoneya Factory No. 2 Information Center
Other Factory Tour / Demonstration
This is the second factory of Nagomi no Yoneya, which manufactures Japanese sweets such as Narita's yokan (red bean jelly). At the information center, there are videos and explanations for visitors about knowledge related to yokan and Japanese sweets. In addition, you can also buy Japanese confectionery after the factory tour. Telephone reservations are required for a tour.
- Chiba Pref. Naritashi Shinizumi Within the Nogehira factory complex
- Narita / Hokuso Area
* Reservation required. Limited to groups with a lead manager.
- Saturday, Sunday, Public holiday/New Year's Holiday
- Parking Lot
- Available (Cars10spaces, Bus 2spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
* Currently, acceptance is suspended due to the influence of the colony.
At the Yoneya No. 2 Factory, a guide center has been set up to introduce to the general public, such as bean knowledge about yokan and Japanese sweets, through video screenings and explanations. It takes about 50 minutes to guide you (video screening and explanation time). Up to 80 people can be accepted at one time.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.