SANKYO FRONTIER Kashiwa Stadium (Hitachi Kashiwa Soccer Stadium)
Stadium / Baseball Park
This soccer stadium is located about 20 minutes on foot from the east exit of Kashiwa Station. It's the home field of the Kashiwa Reysol J-League team, and is still sometimes called by its former name, Hitachi Kashiwa Soccer Stadium. The stands are close to field, getting you much closer to the action than at most stadiums.
- Chiba Pref. Kashiwashi Hitachidai 1-2-50
- Tokatsu Area
- It depends on each content
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Football and food
- Recently renamed the Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium, a 20 minute walk from Kashiwa Station will lead you to the home of Kashiwa Reysol. We attended a match against Kawasaki and although the home...
- awesome pitch
- one of few stadium in japan only built for football.The pitch in here is very near to player and audience in hand reachable dustance from the front seat of the pitch.Surely this stadium is one of...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.