Roadside Station Shonan
Michi no Eki Road Station
This roadside station is located near Tega ohashi Bridge, and has a direct sales agricultural area that sells agricultural products such as vegetables freshly harvested that day and eggs, processed goods and prepared dishes. The adjoining restaurants utilize local ingredients to offer Chinese cuisine, pasta, freshly-baked bread, cakes and sweets like soft-serve ice cream. Bicycle rentals are available on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays, and they can be returned at any of seven rental bicycle stations around Teganuma.
- Chiba Pref. Kashiwashi Minowashinden 59-2
- Tokatsu Area
- [Direct sales office] 2nd Wednesday [Whole building] New Year's holiday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Some cards are used at the direct sales office Not available VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Available (limited to smoking corners)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (The direct sales office is small, so you cannot enter the store)
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- 手賀沼遊歩道の道中にあります。わざわざ訪れるにはには小さいけれど、散歩やサイクリングの途中に立ち寄るには最適です。The shop is not so big. It is located on the walking course of Teganuma. You can see beautiful scenery on sunny day.
- Great place to buy fruit and veg, and turnip ice cream!
- Occasionally seen in Japan these road stations offer a chance to buy local and fresh produce cheaply and easily along with the usual rest and refreshment facilities you get at a services. This one is...
- レストラン ヴィアッジオ
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.