Aqua Line Naruhodokanアクアラインなるほど館(2020/5/31まで休業中)
This is one of the Sodegaura City Local Museum's exhibition facilities. It's in Sodegaura Park. Established to commemorate the first anniversary of the Tokyo Bay Aqua Line, it has Aqua Line related models, items, and displays on the civil engineering technology used for its construction. The venue is sometimes used for other exhibitions, too.
Chiba Pref. Sodegaurashi Shimonitta 1133 Sodegaura City Museum (Kisarazu / KimitsuArea)
- Chiba Pref. Sodegaurashi Shimonitta 1133 Sodegaura City Museum [ map ]
- Monday, Public holiday's The next day
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 7, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you'll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Naritaã¼most famous as the home of Narita Airportã¼is a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.