Nasu Heisei-no-Mori Forest (那須平成の森)
A forest park which serves as a habitat for many plants and animals, including rare species. Nature walks and activity programs are conducted in the Forest Recreation Zone. Access to portions of the Forest Learning Zone is restricted in order to preserve natural environments, and only guided walks are allowed in these areas.
Tochigi Pref. Nasugunnasumachi Takaku Hei 3254 (Nasu / Shiobara / OhtawaraArea)
Review of Nasu Heisei no MoriTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Tochigi Pref. Nasugunnasumachi Takaku Hei 3254 [map]
* 5, 8, Oct. Is open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 25, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Most visits to Tochigi revolve around Nikko, a small city home to the spectacular, lavishly decorated Toshogu Shrine and Nikko National Park with its mountains, lakes, waterfalls, onsen, and wild monkeys. Neighboring Oku-Nikko is an extension of the fantastic scenery famous for its autumn leaves, while Tochigi's capital, Utsunomiya, is the only place in the world where you can find oya stone beautifully exhibited in temples and the Oya History Museum.