Roadside Station Nasu Kogen Yuai no Mori
Michi no Eki Road Station
This roadside station is located at an altitude of 470 meters on the side of Prefectural Route 17, which runs through Nasu County, Tochigi Prefecture. It features a wide variety of facilities including the Fureai no Sato Farmer's Market, where visitors can purchase fresh seasonal produce, as well as Nasutoran, which offers Nasu Wagyu beef dishes and other dishes. Other facilities include the Kogeikan craft center, the Kanko Koryu Centre tourist information center, and more, making it a place where many tourists stop by.
- Tochigi Pref. Nasugunnasumachi Takaku Otsu 593-8
- Nasu Highland Area
- [Tourism Exchange Center] 9:00-18:00
- depending on the season
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (2 facilities VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club)
- Refurbished Scheduled available (undecided on Sunday)
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (terrace seat)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Its also a transit hub, local market, art and souvenir stop
- This place is a combination of - transit hub for local sightseeing bus that goes to other local attraction spot like bear museum, onsens, animal farm etc- public bus stop that also goes all the way...
- Randomly found this place while visiting Nasu. It was really neat. I wouldnt make a trip just for it but if you happen to be passing through, definitely stop and look around.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.