Tsukimachi no Taki Momijien
Soba / Udon
A soba restaurant located a short walk from Shimonomiya Station in Kuji County, Ibaraki Prefecture. The restaurant's soba noodles are made with pure underground Tsukimachi Waterfall water and over an 80% percent ratio of stone milled buckwheat flour to wheat flour, resulting in noodles that are aromatic and clean-tasting. The restaurant offers slippery thin-cut noodles and fragrant thick-cut noodles depending on the toppings. Plus, there's an all-you-can-eat nagashi-somen noodle slide course in summer. The restaurant's fragrant, home-roasted coffee is also popular. Located close to Tsukimachi Waterfall, diners can hear the pleasant sounds of the falls, and the surrounding forest is particularly gorgeous in autumn.
- Ibaraki Pref. Kujigundaigomachi Kawayama Saga grass 1369-1
- 10:30-17:00 (Closed on Irregular holidays)
Wednesday, Buddhist vacation 2 Sundays after, about 1 week on Feb., New Year's Holiday
* May--Aug./Nov. Is open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available (Available in some outdoor areas)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- *Playing in the river in the summer is not possible.In addition, from 2020, we may refuse to enter the closed garden (takimimono) for security reasons, so please be careful and check before visiting.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (roofed terrace is available)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (Please note that there is a slope)
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Possible (It is a guide after obtaining the consent of the surrounding customers)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Lovely cosy restaurant
- We went there at 3pm and they could cook something for us. Their special dish. I dont know japanese but my husband and I asked for a osusume dish that means recommended.We didnt know how to eat...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.