Ajigaura Onsen Nozomi
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
"A day trip hot spring bathhouse for the whole family featuring baths constantly replenished from a source spring ""kakenagashi"" style. The bathhouse is located a 15-minute drive from Katsuta Station on the JR Joban Line. The bathhouse' sodium - chloride strong saline spring is rich in hot spring minerals and its waters have a powerful warming effect. After bathing in the large indoor bath, try the outdoor bath, piping hot hinoki cypress bath, or lukewarm rock bath, which boasts a stunning view. There's also the so-called ""grotto bath,"" perfume bath, and more. The bathhouse also has a restaurant serving seafood rice bowls, set meals, and seasonal dishes, as well as a rest area to relax in after your bath. In addition, the bathhouse offers robe and towel rentals."
- Ibaraki Pref. Hitachinakashi Ajigaurachou 3290
- 3rdThursday (7/Aug. is open everyday)
- [Admission fee (Weekday)] [General (Junior high school students and older)] 900yen [Admission fee (Saturday Sunday Public holiday, GW, Buddhist vacation, New Year's holiday)] [General (Junior high school students and older)] 1,150yen [Children (3 years old-Elementary school students)] 500yen
- Parking Lot
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 25, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Beautiful facilities, great value
- I love this onsen, especially the baths overlooking the ocean. Onsen in general are incredibly relaxing and this one is one of my favourites.The staff here are lovely. I speak Japanese (enough to...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.