Peony Garden Tokyo in Tsukuba
Other Sightseeing Spot
Some 10 thousand tree peonies spanning 550 varieties as well as 20 thousand Chinese peonies spanning 250 varieties are grown on the vast, approximately 60 thousand square meter grounds of this botanical garden. During the peak blooming period in early summer, the garden sees many visitors. The garden is open from late April to May.
- Ibaraki Pref. Tsukubashi Wakaguri 500
- Stormy weather Sunday
[Up to Junior high school student] Free
[Person with a disability certificate/assistant] 800yen
- Parking Lot
Available(Cars300spaces, Large-sized vehicles20spaces)
- Pet friendly
- Yes (Be sure to attach the lead)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Just beautiful!
- So many beautiful flowers in such a peaceful setting. Our grandmother does watercolor painting of flowers so we plan to take her there this coming season.
- Best Peony Garden in Tokyo
- My wifef favourite flower is the peony, she was thrilled to spend time in such a beautiful garden. We plan on making it a regular event to go spend time there. Highly suggested!
- Beautiful setting!
- The Peony Garden of Tokyo has got to be one of the most unique places Ive ever been to. To see so many different variations of peonies in one place is such a delight. Highly recommend a visit!
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.