Roadside Station Kusatsu Undo Jaya Park
Michi no Eki Road Station
This roadside station is located near the entrance of Kusatsu Hot Spring, on National Route 292 (Japan Romantic Road), and was designed with the look of a German town in mind. Facilities inside the grounds include the Baelz Memorial Hall, which follows the life of Dr. Baelz, a German doctor who introduced Kusatsu Hot Spring to the world, and the Romantic Road Pavilion Museum, which has a collection of materials relating to roads in both Japan and Germany. The shop’s most popular product is the local specialty Kusatsu Roll Cake, which is made with scarlet runner beans and fresh cream. The shop’s Scarlet Runner Bean Milk Soft Cream is also recommended.
- Gunma Pref. Agatsumagunkusatsumachi Kusatsu 2-1
- Agatsuma Area
- open everyday(There may be days when the facility is closed.)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Not available
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Convenient Stop
- This is just outside of the town of Kusatsu and is a convenient stop on your way into town, just 5 minutes away. It is easily recognizable with its unique architecture. There is a visitors...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.