Misato Onsen Maneki no Yu箕郷温泉 まねきの湯
This day-trip natural hot spring with indoor and outdoor baths is located approximately 19 minutes from the Kan’etsu Expressway Akagi Interchange. The outdoor stone hot spring which visitors can relax in also has various smaller baths, such as the lie-down bath and high concentration carbonated spring, which are especially recommended for use at night. The large bath has wide steps, so it is safe for everyone, since it does not have any sudden changes of depth. It is a sodium chloride hydrogen carbonate spring (high temperature, hypotonic, weak alkaline) and is said to be effective for nerve pain, sensitivity to cold etc. Visitors can also enjoy singing karaoke in the private rooms with attached natural hot spring baths.
Gunma Pref. Takasakishi Misatomachikamishiba 853-1 (Maebashi / TakasakiArea)
Review of Misato Onsen Maneki no YuTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Gunma Pref. Takasakishi Misatomachikamishiba 853-1 [ map ]
- 9:00-23:00(Latest entry22:30)
- open everyday
- [Weekday] General648yen
[SaturdaySundayPublic holiday] General756yen
* Bath tax is 50yen for Junior high school students and older
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 7, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Gunma prefecture is synonymous with onsen. Natural hot spring water sources throughout the prefecture have given rise to a series of small onsen towns, each set among luscious mountains. At Kusatsu, Ikaho, and Minakami, traditional indoor and outdoor bathing experiences are served hand in hand with irresistible onsen-themed food, including steam-cooked eggs and custard pudding.