Roadside Station Agrimu Showa (道の駅 あぐりーむ昭和)
This roadside station is located on Prefectural Route 65, just off the Kan’etsu Expressway Showa Interchange. In addition to the direct sales outlets which sell vegetables freshly picked from Showa Village, there is also a natural footbath which is safe to lie down at even if it rains, among other facilities. In the Farm Restaurant, visitors can enjoy set meals and ramen made with fresh, local vegetables. The soft cream which uses seasonal fruits is also popular. And in the neighboring Agrimu Farm, visitors can enjoy experiencing harvesting seasonal vegetables. The Agrimu Rakugyo farming experience which allows people to rent a farm is open all year round and is also very popular.
Gunma Pref. Tonegunshouwamura Morishita 2406-2 (Numata / Oigami / OzeArea)
Review of Michi-no-Eki Agrimu ShowaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Gunma Pref. Tonegunshouwamura Morishita 2406-2 [map]
- 1/1, Jan.3rdTuesday
- Parking Lot
- Available (64 spaces, 2 spaces for people with disabilities, Large-sized vehicles 5 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Other (specified location Available)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 6, 2020 (Information as of May 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Gunma prefecture is synonymous with onsen. Natural hot spring water sources throughout the prefecture have given rise to a series of small onsen towns, each set among luscious mountains. At Kusatsu, Ikaho, and Minakami, traditional indoor and outdoor bathing experiences are served hand in hand with irresistible onsen-themed food, including steam-cooked eggs and custard pudding.