Yasuragino Yu (Gunma Onsen)群馬温泉やすらぎの湯
This hot spring is located in Gunma Prefecture, approximately 40 minutes by bus or taxi from the JR Takasaki Station. The amber-colored spring water warms the body to the core, and is said to be effective for illnesses such as nerve pain and sensitivity to cold, in addition to having a cleansing effect on the skin. The hot spring water is free flowing and drawn from its source, and visitors can enjoy a variety of baths including outdoor baths and foot baths. There are also private rooms with baths for groups and families to take their time relaxing. The restaurant offers several local dishes such as Okkirikomi noodle and fluffy omelet.
Gunma Pref. Takasakishi Kanekomachi 1767 (Maebashi / TakasakiArea)
Review of Yasuragino YuTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Gunma Pref. Takasakishi Kanekomachi 1767 [ map ]
- [Admission fee 3 hours] Adults540yen, Children320yen (100yen will be added for SaturdaySundayPublic holiday)
Extension, Depending on the facility
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 12, 2020 (Information as of May 7, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Gunma prefecture is synonymous with onsen. Natural hot spring water sources throughout the prefecture have given rise to a series of small onsen towns, each set among luscious mountains. At Kusatsu, Ikaho, and Minakami, traditional indoor and outdoor bathing experiences are served hand in hand with irresistible onsen-themed food, including steam-cooked eggs and custard pudding.