Natural Hot Spring Bando no Yu北橘温泉 ばんどうの湯
This day-trip hot spring facility is located approximately 10 minutes from the Kan’etsu Expressway Shibukawa Ikaho Interchange. It boasts a majestic view which of everything from the Tone River to Mt. Haruna and the Chichibu mountain range. The night view is especially beautiful, and visitors can enjoy the panorama of the city as it changes from dusk to night, while soaking in the bath. The hot spring has both indoor and outdoor baths, and the Saiun and Harukaze baths are on a weekly rotating male-female schedule. It is a sodium calcium chloride hot spring (slightly alkaline, hypotonic high temperature water), which smells faintly of citrus, and is said to have various medicinal effects and benefits.
Gunma Pref. Shibukawashi Hokkitsumachishimohakoda 605-5 (Shibukawa / IkahoArea)
Review of Natural Hot Spring Bando no YuTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Gunma Pref. Shibukawashi Hokkitsumachishimohakoda 605-5 [ map ]
- 4thTuesday (The next day for Public holiday)
- [2 hour usage fee] Adults 300yen (200yen every hour overtime), Elementary School Students 200yen (100yen every hour overtime), Elementary School Students less than Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 7, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Gunma prefecture is synonymous with onsen. Natural hot spring water sources throughout the prefecture have given rise to a series of small onsen towns, each set among luscious mountains. At Kusatsu, Ikaho, and Minakami, traditional indoor and outdoor bathing experiences are served hand in hand with irresistible onsen-themed food, including steam-cooked eggs and custard pudding.